Tranquillus Magnesium Body ButterRegular price $27.00
Our highly concentrated Magnesium Body Butter is carefully curated with a range of ingredients sourced from the Earth itself.
With magnesium, Kakadu plum, shea butter and mango butter, this rich and creamy consistency will melt away your aches and pains, while providing moisture to your skin.
Applying a magnesium product helps replenish the magnesium that our body loses as a result of our hectic daily schedules and lifestyle choices, including stress, lack of sleep, alcohol, sugar and caffeine intake.
Tranquillus is scented with sweet orange, bergamot and rose geranium to create a sweet blend with a hint of citrus for a pleasant and calming experience.
We recommend using our body butter at night if you suffer from restless leg syndrome and best of all you’ll be helping your skin stay silky soft and moisturised.
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
- The Kakadu plum oil we have used is sourced from Miriwoong land, Australia.
- Apricot kernel oil is extracted from the plants grown in Ngadjuri Australia, it is a cold-pressed oil and has undergone extensive testing to ensure it is of high quality.
- Kakadu plums are rich in vitamin C and E, folic acid and carotenoids, which reverses the effects of free radicals and reduce the appearance of ageing.
- Shea butter contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which helps soften your skin.
- When applied topically, mango butter possesses amazing hydrating properties. These qualities make mango butter a powerful skin food.
- Cocoa butter creates a protective barrier over your skin to hold in moisture. It is also rich in natural plant compounds.
*Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Mango Butter, *Magnesium Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Candelilla Wax, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Kakadu Plum Oil and Rose Geranium Essential Oil.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Suitable for all skin types.
*Please note that even though we do our best to insulate our products, these can melt in high heat.*
HOW TO USE
A great time to apply to your skin is after a shower when your skin is warm and the pores are open for better absorption.
Apply anywhere on your body avoiding areas such as your face.
Concentrate on joints, muscles and areas of concern.
Keep me stored in a cool dry place when not in use. If an adverse reaction occurs please discontinue use.