Eucalyptus and Mint Magnesium Body ButterRegular price $26.00
Our Magnesium Body Butter is carefully curated with a range of ingredients sourced from the Earth itself.
With Magnesium, Kakadu Plum and Shea Butter, the rich and creamy consistency will melt away your aches and pains, while providing moisture to your skin.
We highly recommend using our body butter at night if you suffer from restless leg syndrome and best of all you’ll be moisturising your skin at the same time.
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
- We have chosen to use Kochii Eucalyptus Oil which is grown, harvested and distilled in Western Australia. The oil comes from native Australian mallees growing on farms in the wheatbelt and distilled in Kalannie, WA.
- We’ve used Peppermint Essential Oil distilled from plants grown on Yorta Yorta land, Australia. It has had extensive testing to ensure its high quality.
- The Kakadu Plum Oil we have used is sourced from Miriwoong land, Australia.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from the plants grown in Ngadjuri Australia, it is a cold-pressed oil and has undergone extensive testing to ensure it is of high quality.
- Kakadu plums are rich in Vitamins C and E, folic acid and carotenoids, which reverses the effects of free radicals and reduce the appearance of ageing.
- Shea butter contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which helps soften your skin.
- When applied topically, mango butter possess amazing hydrating properties. These qualities make mango butter a powerful skin food.
- Cocoa butter creates a protective barrier over your skin to hold in moisture. It is also rich in natural plant compounds.
*Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Mango Butter, *Magnesium Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Peppermint Essential Oil, Kochii Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Candelilla Wax and Kakadu Plum Oil.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Suitable for all skin types.
*Please note that even though we do our best to insulate our products, these can melt in high heat.*
HOW TO USE
A great time to apply to your skin is after a shower when your skin is warm and the pores are open for better absorption.
Apply anywhere on your body avoiding areas such as your face.
Concentrate on joints, muscles and areas of concern.
Keep me stored in a cool dry place when not in use. If an adverse reaction occurs please discontinue use.
** Not recommended for children under the age of 12 or during pregnancy use with caution.**